1. IXL- practice any first grade
2. Journal Writing- answer the
following question on a piece of paper.
What did you do on your snow
day? Draw a detailed
3. Read a Story:
Day 1: Create a Story Map (Setting, Characters, Plot)
Day 2: What was your favorite part? Why?
Day 3: Read your story to a pet, family member or stuffed
4. Math- Print addition/subtraction to
20 and practice.
5. Write a poem about snow or winter.
6. Make a creation using Legos, paper,
clay or other objects. Write 3 sentences about your creation using great
7. Use playing cards to enjoy math!
8. Write a letter to your pen pal,
friend or teacher. Tell them about your snow day. Don’t forget the date,
greeting, body, closing and signature.